Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Everything bag


This bag is quickly becoming my best friend. I primarily use it to keep my kids busy on trips or at church. I pack it with treats, activities and anything else I think my kids will enjoy. I have also used it for a lunch bag to make sure my kids eat healthy. Each bag contains a different food group so I did, cheese, a fruit, crackers, lunch meat, a veggie and a treat.

Various uses:
  • quiet bag
  • organize kids collectibles
  • bug catcher
  • first aid kit
  • lunch box
  • toiletry bag
  • art bag
  • toy organizer for legos, polly pockets, barbies, transformers, cars etc
  • craft organizer- paper scraps, ribbons, threads, yarn, and so much more

This bag can be used for just about anything. Whatever you need to organize I am sure it can help!
It comes in two sizes Quart sized and Gallon Sized. Each contains 6 individual bags. We have a variety of styles. E-mail us for our current selection.
Prices: Quart $8; Gallon $12

No comments: